Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Another 90 minutes of bickering just watched.
Evening cuppa went down well
Looks a lovely night for a ride

Errands erranded. I now have a suitable quantity of bread, UHT milk and assorted fruit & veg that will keep well enough outside of a fridge. I also picked up two bags of baking potatoes on YS. Could've waited another 20 mins to get them marked down further, but as there was nothing else on YS that I wanted, it wasn't worth hanging around for 30p off each bag.

Also put £20 of fuel in the car. Well, £20.01 if I want to be exact. I can never seem to hit the zero. Had a good laugh about it with the lady behind the till in the petrol station.

Had bacon & red lentil soup, avocado on toast and a :cuppa: for supper.

Now just looking forward to a quiet evening.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
It wasn't a pigeon!
220px-Birds_aren%27t_real_35C3_%28cropped%29.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
<yawn>

Morning.
It is sunny here with a bit of cloud.
Our missing cat is a bit puzzling! Is there a cat version of Glastonbury going on? We searched and called for him yesterday but couldn't see him. We left his food down for him just in case he popped in , my wife also taped the cat flap switch open. This morning I went down to make our drinks and to see if Georgie was in his cat cave . He wasn't ! I looked at his bowls of food , the wet food hadn't been touched but half of his dried food had been eaten! So he has either sneaked in overnight or a strange cat has ! :wacko:

It was a bit unfortunate that Woodrups rang me yesterday. I was out on a ride so I didn't have my ears with me . No point cycling with them as I don't want to enhance wind noise and also don't want to lose them. I seem to be losing a lot of things at the moment.
So a phone call on my phone came totally unexpected! So not being linked to the phone via my hearing aids , being a bit deaf and probably a bit confused I wasn't in the right frame of mind to discuss my frame repair. I hope I got it across that I would like the frame to be repaired as it is.

Top Bottom