Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Time I tootled off to bed.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
After I'd strewn the morning bird seed around, a couple of Blackbirds (& some Bluetits) arrived. Both a similar size but one obviously a chick as it was standing in amongst all the seed with it's beak open waiting to be fed!! Typical kid 😂

Why is the fine for not having your cat microchipped so high? Using a mobile phone whilst driving is £200 plus 6 penalty points. Most likely the person driving doesn't have a licence! Also ! What about farm cats?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Why is the fine for not having your cat microchipped so high? Using a mobile phone whilst driving is £200 plus 6 penalty points. Most likely the person driving doesn't have a licence! Also ! What about farm cats?

Microchipping a Cat implies ownership, nobody 'owns' a Cat in fact if anything the Cat owns you. Having said that all our Cats are 'chipped', local Vet practice has a 'kitten deal' Vaccination, Neutering and Chip for £100 about half what the individual procedures would cost.

Mike_P

Guru

Theres no constituency between legislation.

Sunny start but rain then thunderstorms predicted. Day off work have a dental checkup which no doubt will include a deep clean. Then have a repeat prescription to pick up at the hospital. Was going to walk but given the forecast I'll play hunt an an street parking space within a mile of the hospital for the car as it will be in the right part of town for a Sainsbury's visit.

Top Bottom