Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Looking like a nice day. Morning walk all done time for ☕️ then best get ready for work. Off side again but I’m only in for a few hours this morning.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sunny so far unlike yesterday which was dreadful.
Despite that the cycle event had 325 recorded finishers which shows determination.
Took some stuff down to the car and met a neighbour who tells me he is off to Germany in a couple of weeks for some football match. He is using his father's taxi for the trip so must be taking others with him.
I used to travel distances on business but not likely nowadays and even a trip to Glasgow 100 miles away is a bit much. Not so much the distance but the traffic and road systems in the city frightens me. In the past I had an old VW with big steel bumpers and then a white tranny so nobody argued with me.
If the car behaves I am off for the rest of the week but weather looks a bit doubtful for triking.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where the sunny start to the day is slowly being cancelled out by high cloud. The first coffee of the day has been had and the last dregs of a pack of porridge will have to suffice for breakfast.
I think today will be a bike ride, pub lunch and train home day to celebrate World Bicycle Day.

Gwylan

Veteran
Smart trousers day. Have to pretend I know what I'm talking about.
The weirdness of schools having to spend resources on teaching children to play outdoors.
And other post COVID benefits. Engaging, encouraging parents to take their children out for a walk. It's free!
Convince them that rumours of tigers and bears in the woods are greatly exaggerated.
And smile......

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Smart trousers day. Have to pretend I know what I'm talking about.
The weirdness of schools having to spend resources on teaching children to play outdoors.
And other post COVID benefits. Engaging, encouraging parents to take their children out for a walk. It's free!
Convince them that rumours of tigers and bears in the woods are greatly exaggerated.
And smile......
Do not tell them about Hundred Acre Wood. There are bears and tiggers here.

tom73

Guru
Maths exam this morning think the management need to sit it. 6 students into 4 papers made an interesting start to being off site Come’s to something when you have to ask the place your at if they will copy the paper for you. The other problem being only have paper work for 4 students too. Good job I know what to do. I did ask when I got back which plank had got the file ready. Not happy one of the students is external so has paid and gets a mess up like this. I did apologise for the stuff up and delay starting. That’s not my job either.

Top Bottom