Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Showery day forecast and happy birthday to @Reynard and @raleighnut.
Talking of cats reminds me that when I see the Calmac skipper plodding up the road with his old dog which looks as weary as himself that the cat which follows about 15 yards behind only comes on dry days. It never appears when it is raining.
The dog and cat are left in daytime when he is on shift with a son who lives further down the road but the cat must stay overnight when it is raining.

My patient transport application has now gone to appeal but I may not get an answer until just before my appointment. This is pretty useless and is probably designed to make you take panic measures. In my case at least it would mean missing the appointment when it would be too late for them to get another patient to fill the space.
I probably could not get a ferry booking tho' there is I think an emergency couple of spaces kept on every sailing for last minute hospital appointments.
Life gets more complicated as you get less able to deal with them.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Car dropped off at tyre shop

Car dropped off at tyre shop

been there, done the, cost me $$

regardless, good time of year to get a professional checking everything. we had 2 cars that needed front brakes. big improvement! nice to get my summer tires swapped on & Daughter got 2 new tires & an alignment

take care of the cars, so they can continue to take care of us, right?

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I don't wear boots!

You're the hider?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Now on the London Liverpool Street to Ipswich train homewards.
Post breakfast stroll along the Brighton seafront past the burnt down West Pier and i360 thingie up to the Angel of Peace statue and back up to the rail station. Misty drizzle in the air didn't make the place an enticing holiday spot for me.

Top Bottom