Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
First cuppa brewing
Clear blue skies with a chilly feeling
Garden bird feeders have been topped up

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Cloudy start today but the sun has suddenly appeared.
High wind and rain is forecast by the afternoon.
Nothing planned which gets a bit boring but the garden is always glowering at me so I may go and poke at bits of it.
I have a cultivator I would like to sell so I suppose I need to get it out and take a photo before advertising.
Meds have to be collected from the chemist so I could take a can and get some petrol for the cultivator while I am down there as it would be better to have it in running condition.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Second cuppa going down well
Toast is toasting
Washing machine is on using the solar panel power

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a bright & sunny Suffolk where the skies are clear blue for a change. It won't last I'm sure. Off to Brighton today and back tomorrow.

Coffee & breakfast have been done and I now need to retrieve the recycling bin before I leave - despite me repainting the house number on it last week, it's been left outside my neighbour's house having been emptied.

Mike_P

Guru
Grass seed collected from Argos in Sainsbury's and another cheap 2 pints of milk picked up; bit miffed the latest date was only 2 days on from those I picked up on Friday so looks like another visit on Thursday. Rather strong south westerly resulted in one of the ebikes slower progresses along the SW facing Railway Road; 74 years since a train went along there but rather open to the SW still with little to buffer the wind.

tom73

Guru
Nice afternoon dog walk in the sunshine have to watch the wind though it really takes the edge off. Just finished putting the washing out to dry. Been waiting most of the morning as I got sidetracked by making a start on the house work. All done now so time :cuppa: then a longer walk round the block to enjoy more of this nice weather.

Top Bottom