Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Drizzle seems to have set in, heating off but not that warm so a toasty cheese sandwich looming.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Lunch break due to finish shortly and the racing staring up for the afternoon. It rained all the way through the bits of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire that I used and there was still a bit of fine drizzle in the air as I parked up in the little bit of Buckinghamshire that this end of the circuit is in. Dry but overcast since.
If there's a dry day when I'm home next week, the car really needs a good wash and polish.

It's now a nice and occasionally sunny afternoon here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept through the worst of the rain, although can't say I slept terribly well. Loaded the crock pot with tonight's supper, watched some football, had a fine albeit late luncheon and have spent some quality time playing with the Lexter.

Speaking of which, Happy Saint Gertrude's day. She's the patron saint of cats.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's now a nice and occasionally sunny afternoon here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept through the worst of the rain, although can't say I slept terribly well. Loaded the crock pot with tonight's supper, watched some football, had a fine albeit late luncheon and have spent some quality time playing with the Lexter.

Speaking of which, Happy Saint Gertrude's day. She's the patron saint of cats.

St Patrick's and St Cat tricks!

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sunshine appeared but it did not last so ended up going to visit my wildlife pal for coffee and chat.
I expected him to out gardening but he was feeling lazy so still indoors.
A sign at the bottom of his road says Car Park Closed. Big of a mystery as there is no public car park.
It seems the local car club had an off road rally recently and put the sign up but never bothered to take it down again. The car park referred to apparently is nearly three miles away along a forest road and behind two locked gates from the end where the sign is. Easily accessed from the main road so the reason for the sign remains a mystery. Probaby imported some officials who know everything and nothing who put it up.

Top Bottom