Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Speak up!

Why is it that TV producers pick people who whisper to karate programmes? I have just watched Dermot O'Leary whispering over a programme about Lifeboats during WW2. Whisper whisper! Now I'm watching David Attenborough whispering! :angry:

It's the same producers that want everything filmed in dark/low light.. Plonkers!

classic33

Leg End Member
It's now a nice and occasionally sunny afternoon here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept through the worst of the rain, although can't say I slept terribly well. Loaded the crock pot with tonight's supper, watched some football, had a fine albeit late luncheon and have spent some quality time playing with the Lexter.

Speaking of which, Happy Saint Gertrude's day. She's the patron saint of cats.
16th November!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Speak up!

Why is it that TV producers pick people who whisper to narrate programmes? I have just watched Dermot O'Leary whispering over a programme about Lifeboats during WW2. Whisper whisper! Now I'm watching David Attenborough whispering! :angry:

My father had the same complaints even back in the '70's about British documentaries, and he was soft spoken for an American, I am a bit louder but seem to hear better.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good to be trackside for the first time this year and I've already downloaded the provisional timetables for racing at Brand Hatch next weekend (classics) and Easter Sunday (Trucks). Left early as the penultimate race was one of those which is great fun for the participants, but a snozefest for the spectators.
Nasty accident on the opposite cariageway of the A14 here with masses of police, ambulances & fire/rescue in attendance.
Twelve hours & 20 minutes and I'm off out again.

Top Bottom