Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
First cuppa went down well
Bed stripped and duvet etc in the washing machine using the solar panel power

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Sainsbury's did a software update last night. This managed to kill contactless payments and those scan-as-you-go devices. As a result there has been a dash for cash at the ATMs. The 3 outside the store I was at had all been emptied. So, if anyone is planning to go to Sainsbury's, expect long queues to pay using chip-and-pin and frazzled, over-stretched staff.

tom73

Guru
Sainsbury's did a software update last night. This managed to kill contactless payments and those scan-as-you-go devices. As a result there has been a dash for cash at the ATMs. The 3 outside the store I was at had all been emptied. So, if anyone is planning to go to Sainsbury's, expect long queues to pay using chip-and-pin and frazzled, over-stretched staff.

It's hit todays online deliveries too resulting in all of the orders not delivered.
It not the fact stiff happens like this matters it's how they handle it. That really matters and make the headlines or more importantly social media as it will full of this stuff.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
The Flight of the Phoenix, James Stewart original.
The Thirty Nine Steps.
633 Squadron.

Tunes of Glory
The Hill
Dr.Zhivago(original)
Those are my three.

Mike_P

Guru

So that's why Morrisons was a touch devestated in places. Only went really for a couple of corn beef hash's but sold out. Think that is the only non free from labelled ready meal they sell that is wheat and/or barley free. Still the ebike got an outing for the first time this month and had nearly 1/5th mile of freshly resurfaced road in each direction. Pity about most of the remainder of the 9 miles. Outbound along the Starbeck branch was slow, stuck behind another cyclist constantly looking at their phone and was half expecting then to over weave and end up in the adjacent Star Beck.

Top Bottom