Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
How many sauces, precisely, were on your plate?
Give her half an hour or while she goes and checks.

tyred

Legendary Member
I enjoyed tonight's. Probably the best of the bunch that I've seen. As I am possibly the only person on the planet who never seen the film Gaslight, it was nice to see the stage version.

On the way there, I hung back and refrained from overtaking a cyclist on a narrow, twisty stretch of road with oncoming traffic and the guy in the white Merc behind made his displeasure known by sitting about two inches off my bumper and flashing his lights. I must have been keeping him late for the start of Coronation Street or something.

I think it must be horrible to go through life so stressed and impatient!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I enjoyed tonight's. Probably the best of the bunch that I've seen. As I am possibly the only person on the planet who never seen the film Gaslight, it was nice to see the stage version.

On the way there, I hung back and refrained from overtaking a cyclist on a narrow, twisty stretch of road with oncoming traffic and the guy in the white Merc behind made his displeasure known by sitting about two inches off my bumper and flashing his lights. I must have been keeping him late for the start of Coronation Street or something.

I think it must be horrible to go through life so stressed and impatient!

I have never seen Gaslight. I have also not seen any more than snippets/trailers for Star Wars.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Time for some miles

Top Bottom