Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔
Shopping today. That's about it, I think.
Probably walkies 🐶 this afternoon.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Still dry and cold so into Oban early to get some electrical problem with the car towbar electrics sorted.
Fishnish/Lochaline ferry still out of operation due to a vibration problem.
The Kilchoan ferry went down to clear the backlog which took them until about 8 o’clock last night doing a shuttle service.
Not checked this morning but the boat is still out of operation tho’ no idea what they are doing. Probably shuttling boats around to try to keep some sort of service going as this an important emergency link since we are stretched already on the direct link to Oban.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I Hope this is not controversial.

Can someone explain what all the fuss is about of the photo of Kate and her children on Mother’s Day
To me it’s a nice photo of a mother and her children on Mother’s Day and wishing mothers a happy Mother’s Day.

Lord knows! It took up half the news last night. If the media don't know something they will make it up for a bit of sensationalism. It's pathetic.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk. It is raining. I think the kettle may be busy today.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Somewhat wet ride, enjoyed that and it is easy enough to stay comfortable.

IMG_0496.jpeg

A very squelchy and soggy day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Slowly starting to feel better. Had a quiet day yesterday albeit I cleared a load of paperwork and e-mails that needed doing. Another quiet day today, working on the writing and now watching some action from the Cheltenham Festival.

Madam Lexi is continuing to have fun with the play tunnel.

It is time for luncheon.

Top Bottom