Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Nobody warned me it was a fine drizzle start to the day.
First cuppa brewing.

tyred

Legendary Member
Was raining on my perambulation but not heavily. For once I'd welcome a torrential downpour as any leaks would mean the builder would have to fix my balcony properly.

There was a place where people kept parking on the pavement and the council had put up bollards to prevent it last week. Now someone has crashed into on the bollards!

Time for work now.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Mizzly & drizzly at the moment. I'll fix the lounge curtains first (details upon request) then see how waterproof we need to be before our walkies 🐶

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a grey, dull and damp Suffolk. Need to take a short walk up to the Post Office later to send off yet more paperwork for the works pension people. That should leave time for another cuppa before getting the train to Stratford and the Olympic Velodrome where I'm having another go at the track taster session.

Two pieces of mundane news: the wheelie bin hasn't yet been emptied and this Chromebook is on 11% battery as I forgo to put it on charge yesterday.

tom73

Guru
Not a great start this morning over night Charlie had been sick. So had that to sort out early this morning, 1/2 way though my breakfast he was sick again. Out on the walk he was fine but has been sick again. He's had some food enough to help stop his stomach churching.
He's fast asleep now can't see him wanting his afternoon walk.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
This morning I'm running a feedback session for 435 students who'd like additional feedback and/or re-sit advice, scheduled around their timetable. So far I've been really quiet ... and the only student to pre-book a slot just cancelled. Currently I've spoken to one person and they aren't a student at the university. Bored now ...

I've two more of these sessions this week. The next is Thursday, with a decent number of bookings at least, and the final one on Friday.

tom73

Guru
This morning I'm running a feedback session for 435 students who'd like additional feedback and/or re-sit advice, scheduled around their timetable. So far I've been really quiet ... and the only student to pre-book a slot just cancelled. Currently I've spoken to one person and they aren't a student at the university. Bored now ...

I've two more of these sessions this week. The next is Thursday, with a decent number of bookings at least, and the final one on Friday.

You've said the q word now.

Top Bottom