Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Raining here so no ride 😔
Might be time for a cuppa

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Still dry but cold tho' there are spots of rain appearing and forecast is not good.
I chose to go off island this weekend for two reasons.
One I am running out of food and need to go shopping.
Two the weather forecast looked good and I should be able to get at least one good trike run.
Wrong on the latter as the forecast is for rain so that is not so good.
The trike needs to come out of the car anyway to give room as just changing a relay behind the panelling means stripping the whole car interior. At least that is the impression I get from the guy doing the job. Helps to boost the bill I suppose.

Yes we do have a food shop here so in emergency I could shop in the Coop. It would need to be an emergency tho' and I am not commenting further.

tyred

Legendary Member
Another nice morning here. Had a nice walk. I have a bit of a headache. I think the problems sleeping during the week have caught up with me as I feel a bit lethargic.

There's a record fair in town today so I'll have a look around that in a while but those things are always very overpriced.

I hope to get a bike ride in later but I want to service the car and I'll have to visit my Dad again in hospital Nd I'm toying with the idea of going to a play in the theatre this evening so may not have time.

pawl

Legendary Member
Cracking game of rugby yesterday. If George Ford had made the converter the tries it would have put more pressure on Ireland
Marcus Smith drop goal to win the game was reminiscent of Johnny Wilkinson goal

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a grey, overcast and 🌧️🌧️ Suffolk. Long lie in just listening to the radio before getting going this morning which means the first coffee of the day has only just been finished. Other than a trip out to say hello to mum and to get some milk, I think today looks to be an indoor day with the radio/TV/Kindle depending what's on.

Top Bottom