Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Hopefully heading home from Numpton ice house soon

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I thought that retirement was supposed to be an easy life, but I've done more today than I would have done on a non-working day when employed!. Got back from dropping the car off for the MOT & service retrieved the recycling bin and then pegged the washing out. Then mopped the kitchen floor, vacuumed the rest of the house, cleaned the loo, gave the grass its first cut of the year, cut back all the fuchias and then cut back all the lavender bushes.

OK, most of this was done simply because I couldn't go anywhere as I was waiting for two deliveries (got notified of the second mid-morning) and the phone call letting me know the car was ready for collection. The latter call never came and when I walked round to see what was happening it was still on the ramps (started late) so I'll pick it up on Tuesday when it will be used to take the seven bin bags of garden rubbish to the recycling cenre in Felixstowe.

Last edited:
Nearly finished formatting the catalogue. Only two more sections to go - but I first need to finish tidying up the blurb in each before I try making the tables of drawings fit neatly onto each page.

Then all that's left are sticking the references in.

I can see the end of this, thank goodness. Just as well, because a third buyer has now seemingly thrown their hat into the ring.

In any case, I'm not doing any more on this till I've had another :cuppa:

Top Bottom