Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Love the tea cosy @Speicher! :wub: I don't suppose you have a pattern for that? I have several cat-themed tea cosies. And several cat-themed tea pots. :blush:
Sorry no pattern. It was listed in "see sellers other items" on Bay e. There are patterns on Pinterest and Love Crafts, a few free patterns, but the nicer patterns are £4 or £5.

I think it is just a square big enough to go on the teapot. The tricky part would be the face.

Sorry no pattern. It was listed in "see sellers other items" on Bay e. There are patterns on Pinterest and Love Crafts, a few free patterns, but the nicer patterns are £4 or £5.

I think it is just a square big enough to go on the teapot. The tricky part would be the face.

Ah, that's a shame. I was thinking of enlisting the parental unit's services, as I can't knit for toffee... :blush:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Ah, that's a shame. I was thinking of enlisting the parental unit's services, as I can't knit for toffee... :blush:

I will see what I can find by way of a free pattern. If you have to pay for a pattern it would be about £5, but she could knit them as gifts for other people, and use the pattern a few times. £5 for what is basically a square, seems a lot to me.

I will see what I can find by way of a free pattern. If you have to pay for a pattern it would be about £5, but she could knit them as gifts for other people, and use the pattern a few times. £5 for what is basically a square, seems a lot to me.

Awh, that would be really sweet of you xxx :hugs:

I still *do* use a teapot, particularly at mealtimes, if only to save myself getting up to make a second cup. And I think tea made in a pot with loose tea tastes much better than a teabag dunked in a mug.

Good morning. A tad chilly today so it's still wooly jumper time.

Top Bottom