Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Morning all lovely colours in the sky this morning, shame they don't show on a picture.
First cuppa brewing.
Uncle Ernie is due tomorrow.
And it's Friday
Impressive colours here this morning as well, featuring a very early rainbow with black cloud backdrop at sunrise.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Total contrast in weather as we have sunshine and a touch of frost. The sun hides behind the hills on Morvern and within minutes it popped up to full on sunshine today at 0730.
Good job I am not off on the mainland tho' as the road from Oban to Connel which is one I would be using at this time of day is reported as a sheet of ice by a lot of people on the Oban FB page as well as the local Roadwatch.
May try a trike run later when things have warmed up a bit. Probably on road as the forest road I would normally use is probably still pretty soggy after the rain we had for several consecutive days.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from the fifth floor of a hotel in Milton Keynes. Looks and sounds like a very wet and windy start to the day.

Just sitting in bed with a mug of coffee catching up with the news before having a quick shower and then a good cooked breakfast. With any luck the rain should have cleared through by the time I leave to get the train to London and will allow me to do a touristy route from Euston to Liverpool Street station.

Mike_P

Guru
Morning, dull sky but currently dry. Another Friday off work and it looks like car to Sainsbury's given this week's Nectar offers are making up for the negligible interesting app offers from the other stores this week. Probably via M&S for some iced buns.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Good morning from the fifth floor of a hotel in Milton Keynes. Looks and sounds like a very wet and windy start to the day.

Just sitting in bed with a mug of coffee catching up with the news before having a quick shower and then a good cooked breakfast. With any luck the rain should have cleared through by the time I leave to get the train to London and will allow me to do a touristy route from Euston to Liverpool Street station.

Was the back to bed with coffee a surplus retirement? I mean after retiring from your job yesterday afternoon and then retiring for the night.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Was the back to bed with coffee a surplus retirement? I mean after retiring from your job yesterday afternoon and then retiring for the night.

The coffee was more of a necessity after last night - just under four miles by bike each way to the venue, three pints of Neck Oil while there and another can of beer when back at the hotel. Only sat in bed drinking it as it's more comfortable than the chair.

Mike_P

Guru
Shop done, quite incredibly all the traffic lights including a temporary set were on green for the Simply Food to Sainsbury's leg. The trolley in Sainsbury's picked something up along the fruit aisle and spent the rest of the time making a strange noise, which could have been one of my bikes, as well as having a slight lumpy action. I left it right at the bottom end of the trolley park adjacent the entrance in an attempt to avoid one else avoiding it.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have found a cat that @Reynard might like. Ginger in colour and it keeps the tea warm. ^_^

s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom