Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Well here I am officially retired and having a mug of coffee before making my way northish to the Crauford Arms to see The Bug Club. Very wet trip from Liverpool Street to Euston earlier and the 3 miles took much longer than expected due to the amount of traffic, traffic lights and badly parked vehicles.

Not my thing as I prefer to keep things low key. I did wish everyone well on my way out and donated £200 to the tea club to make it free for all for as long as the money lasted

Working life completed (hopefully) 😂

Enjoy the retirement! I continue to do a couple of days a week (as well as a bit of cycling and walking) and treat it as a social event ruined by having to drive a truck..

I know you have outside interests to keep you occupied which is so important! I've seen people retire, do nothing, and deteriorate mentally and physically, which is sad.

It's been a mild-ish but VERY soggy day here chez Casa Reynard. Water has been running off the road, and there is now a puddle a good inch deep under my gate.

Slept well. Had a kitchen morning and chucked a load of things into the crock pot, which eventually yielded a very lovely supper of spaghetti & meatballs in a tomato and mediterranean vegetable sauce.

Spent the remainder of the day working on the drawings catalogue, elaborating on some of the research that went into the project and adding references wherever needed. As the collection is intended for sale, all the information I've dug up needs to be traceable.

Now relaxing by the fire with a nice :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well here I am officially retired and having a mug of coffee before making my way northish to the Crauford Arms to see The Bug Club. Very wet trip from Liverpool Street to Euston earlier and the 3 miles took much longer than expected due to the amount of traffic, traffic lights and badly parked vehicles.

Not my thing as I prefer to keep things low key. I did wish everyone well on my way out and donated £200 to the tea club to make it free for all for as long as the money lasted

Working life completed (hopefully) 😂
You picked the perfect day for it. It's not on my calendar for this year, and industrial action on the trains on the 30th of the month.

cookiemonster

Squire
These people are allowed to vote and use scissors.😱

Attachments

• IMG_1392.jpeg
    IMG_1392.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 18
Time for bed, this little one said.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

Top Bottom