Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning. Train ride back to Freiburg today.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a misty and very frosty (as in still-1.5C) Suffolk. Just finishing off a really good first coffee of the morning while catching up with the news before heading off on today's multi-mode transport to Manchester. Due to engineering work and a complete lack of early morning public transport on a Sunday, I have to drive to Stowmarket for the train to Bury St. Edmunds, rail replacement bus to Ely, train to Peterborough and then another train to Manchester.

tyred

Legendary Member
A nice, bright, but frosty morning.

My sinuses are all blocked up again.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Frosty overnight and currently watery sunshine but the frost seems to be clearing off.
Not sure what to do today apart from put up deer defences.
When cycling my hands suffer badly from cold which is a bit off putting but the temperature should rise by lunchtime.

When out yesterday I was greeted by a very old woman who I did not at first recognise. She was our GP for a long time and is about the same age as myself and we met socially quite often.
Horrors. Do I look as ancient as that?
Probably the answer is yes.

Mike_P

Guru
Good morning from a misty and very frosty (as in still-1.5C) Suffolk. Just finishing off a really good first coffee of the morning while catching up with the news before heading off on today's multi-mode transport to Manchester. Due to engineering work and a complete lack of early morning public transport on a Sunday, I have to drive to Stowmarket for the train to Bury St. Edmunds, rail replacement bus to Ely, train to Peterborough and then another train to Manchester.
Sounds like a YouTube travel video.
Possibly not as frosty this morning but the sun is weaker than yesterday
Walked to the Co-op, definitely hood up. They too have taken the best before date off fruit with a code only staff know instead. Um.. so this bag of oranges says B26 and this one C05. So the latter is 8 days fresher.

Top Bottom