Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Squire
Hong Kong showing off tonight.😎

Victoria Harbour.

Attachments

• IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1360.jpeg
    IMG_1360.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 6

Mike_P

Guru
30km new variant route in the sunshine.
Was supposed to be 20km but between Komoot's eccentricity and me missing a turning it got extended.
Also I thought I knew where I was.

Is there a recalculate route option on Komoot?

You can edit a ride or replan it, at least on the pc. Agree it does have some routing eccentricity, have to force it route north on the A61 which it takes every opportunity to avoid yet north east from Dishforth it immediately uses the almost motorway A168 link from the A1(M) when there is an alternative available.

Gwylan

Veteran
You can edit a ride or replan it, at least on the pc. Agree it does have some routing eccentricity, have to force it route north on the A61 which it takes every opportunity to avoid yet north east from Dishforth it immediately uses the almost motorway A168 link from the A1(M) when there is an alternative available.

Does that with the A2 and the Thanet Expressway. Then there are bits of road it doesn't seem to know exist.

Gwylan

Veteran
And not that it changes anything at all, but an hour spent splitting firewood whilst pretending it's someone's head has been VERY therapeutic.

It's sort of OK until you start naming the blocks of timber. Then you need to think about some therapy.

Mike_P

Guru
Afternoon walk to B&Q to dispose of an old kettle in the recycling bin. Sunny but chilly and the coats hood eventually deployed. Then into Aldi for a few bits which annoyed me on the return by the amount of noise from the rucksack. Bit puzzled as all there was were plastic wrapped soft goods, a box of sweets and a cold dessert. Decided it must have been the foil top of the dessert so put that in the separate compartment and quietness desended aside from a squeaky shoe sole. A touch warmer on the return and hood not used.

Top Bottom