Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
I can smell coffee, baking bread and see blue sky and sunshine on neighbours roofs.
Time to get up and go for a wander.
Will I need thermals?
Decisions, decisions......

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
The worlds longest road works?

1708763424801.png

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's a lovely bright & sunny morning. It's a bit cold and it looks like there may have been a bit of frost overnight. The first cuppa of the day required a fresh pack of coffee to be opened while breakfast finished off the last of a bottle of milk.

Not going to do much apart from a bit of weeding the front border this morning as I have a near 300 mile round trip to Wokingham & back this afternoon to pick up the cheap bike I won on Ebay earlier in the week.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
No frost here and my thermometer told me it was 5.6C outside when I got up this morning. A brief shower of rain came over but has now cleared away.
Forecast is for showers so it could still turn wet again.
Electricity consumption has gone down this last week and since the house is not cold I turned the thermostats down a bit again.

My mischief making regarding ferry fares has not so far born fruit as only the original poster accused me of saying he was a "moon howler". Since I have known him a long time we can exchange views quite freely. No doubt more will start up later once they work out what it all means but my remarks are probably over their heads.

Library day I think but nothing planned.

Top Bottom