Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where the first coffee of the day has just been finished.
It is raining.
Again.

News update.
We have a dripping tap in the kitchen which I will have to sort out .
I have just been outside in the rain to top up our bird feeders. It is wet out . We had 7 mm of rain overnight. Georgie is wet and I got a wet hand when I bent down to stroke him .
The bird feeders have had a lot of visitors yesterday . I saw 4 Greenfinches and a few Goldfinches. There were 6 Chaffinches which either feed off the ground or from the house table type feeder.

Gwylan

Veteran
Maybe @Gwylan has it, along with the mystery sock.

I'm afraid my obsessive behaviour and local regulations prevent me from dealing with a solitary sock.
Local operating rules insist that only suitably paired socks can leave the airing cupboard.
Unpaired socks are condemned to remain there until they rendezvous with a partner or face the next purge, when they risk eviction.
In the matter of lost voices that is the remit of the philosophy and human rights department. I am denied a voice to comment on these matters.

Mike_P

Guru
Well that was helpful! Thought I would just look up parts for our tap. Screwfix just seem to have taps .
Searching tap washers on their app brings up a whole lot of stuff

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Pouring rain.
Just watched he fish farmers speeding down the Diorlinn but when they reached the Sound they just vanished in the murk.

Today's excitement is to go and see Debbie from Ardnamurchan who sticks needles in my arm. Fortunately she is very good at it and anyway I have prominent veins in the appropriate area.
Strange flights of fancy the mind takes sometimes.
When I was a student I went out briefly with a girl from Ardnamurchan. Never really progressed but if it had I could have been Debbie's grandfather.
Yikes.

Top Bottom