Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning.
Where did that go? When I first came downstairs and looked out there was clear blue sky. Now it's all gone grey! :angry:

Gwylan

Veteran
Good morning.

I had a funky dream last night: I went to a job interview to be a trainer in an adult learning centre and they offered my an apprenticeship as a painter and decorator. Obviously my upcoming interview is more on my mind than I thought...

Did you accept? Or pass up the chance of a whole new career avenue.
We're they trying to tell you something?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where the usual grey, overcast & squelchy start to the day is slowly giving way to clear blue skies here again and the first coffee of the day has just been finished.

The Felixstowe bound train has just gone past, running about 9 minutes late.

Edited 25 minutes after the original post - bloody weather!

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Fog seems to be closing in and viz is down to two or three hundred yards with no wind to blow it away.
This seems a dreary kind of month with nothing much I can be bothered doing apart from gardening which is always needing attention.
Today does not look encouraging so far but I do have a few chores to attend to down in the town.
Not much point in going for a walk with virtually no vizibility. The exercise which I need to keep from stiffening up is always needed of course and the stiffening up is inevitable if I do not get out at least on foot.
Not taking the trike out in those conditions either.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
And there goes the train heading back up to Ipswich and now running only 4 minutes late.

Bed changing day today, there's shopping to be done for the weekend's home & away food drink and I think the Dyson needs to be given an airing as well. With any luck that will give me an hour or two later in the afternoon to get out for some fresh air.

Did you accept? Or pass up the chance of a whole new career avenue.
We're they trying to tell you something?

Ugh, no.

I think it's because I applied to an organisation helping people with psychological issues get back into work, but my interview is with the parent organisation, which also runs workshops for people with mental disabilities.

I'm technically qualified for both groups but I have not the slightest interest in working with people with mental disabilities, or working in a workshop without a training component. I'm hoping they don't do the old bait and switch.

postman

Squire
Mrs P still confined to her bed.She is really bad.fatigue seems to be the biggest problem.it is best i don't offer any advice.But what i did this morning was give her new clean sheets i changed both beds.Bedding one is now in the dryer and bedding two is in the washing machine.If Mrs P needs anything she will call down.

Top Bottom