Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning from a grey and overcast Sheffield. I can't tell if it's raining or not, but as this is Yorkshire it's safe to assume it is.

A cooked breakfast, two coffees and two glasses of orange juice have just been consumed so I'm going to have a 10 minute sit down to let everything settle before heading off to the rail station. The good news is that it's downhill from the hotel.
You're getting confused with Manchester, on't' t'other side o'Pennines.

Lovely supper of soup, followed by scrambled eggs and hot-smoked salmon on toast, then a :cuppa: and a slice of Bakewell tart.

Madam Lexi wanted some of my soup. So I left a dribble in the bottom of the bowl for her. She gave it one sniff. Oh my, you should have seen the face she pulled! :laugh:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Been reading about a French man who spent 8 years building a model of the Eiffel tower out of match sticks. Has been turned down for a world record because he's used the wrong sort of match sticks. If you don't look up the rules before you start what do you expect?

Looks like they've now given him the world record - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68256029

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Are you still confused?

No - after all...

Top Bottom