Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
It seems that I have been successfully interviewed for the position of Human to the Assistant Feline SuPURRvisor. Her current Humans have needed some persuasion, but they have finally agreed on the basis that she will have a far better life here with me, away from entire male cats and an avalanche of Westies. I just hope that Madam Lexi won't be too offended...
Is this the one you went to see near Eye the other day? Congratulations and I hope that you will live up to the standards that the new house management expects.

Is this the one you went to see near Eye the other day? Congratulations and I hope that you will live up to the standards that the new house management expects.

No. But from the same establishment. The cat I went to see didn't do it for me. But the friend who came with me is having her instead.

The new management is a nine year old neutered tortie. She fair jumped into my arms when we were introduced, and something just clicked. They hadn't intended on rehoming her, but have admitted that she's been struggling with too many dogs and too many other unneutered cats. And that she has tried to run away after she lost her bonded companion a couple of years ago.

TBH, I'm more worried about whether Madam Lexi will approve of her new assistant.

15c in the kitchen
It's not raining

Does it often rain in your kitchen?

Tenkaykev

Guru
The ones I've heard about only have the voucher option.
If there's the cash option, spend anywhere, it removes any objections.

Get them placed in schools and other places of education. As well as shops that sell the containers collected.

While visiting our daughter in Berlin several years ago I noticed several people with large bags of empty bottles. A quite well dressed gentleman approached us as we were sitting in a park, I was holding the empty bottle of pop that we'd just shared, my daughter explained that he was asking if we would like him to take our bottle, and explained the refund system. I later got to try out one of the bottle recycling machines at her local supermarket, fascinating to watch it take in the bottles, analyse their makeup and drop them in the appropriate container, then issue a voucher. I recycled the voucher by spending it on beer, a virtuous circle🍺👍

Top Bottom