Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's been a very mild and more or less bright day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept reasonably well, though for some reason felt really cold during the night so chucked an extra throw on the bed. Slept in somewhat. All the preparations for a new suPURRvisor were cleared up and put away. Spent the rest of the day cutting and splitting firewood and cooking a large cauldron of minestrone soup. Oh, and this evening I watched a bunch of blokes in tight shorts playing a game with a funny-shaped ball.

There is a zit on my back and it is incredibly itchy.

Not all Westies are barrels none of ours have been though it's common to find them. They are all or nothing dogs either sleeping even then they are alert ready for anything or in a playful being a little tyke mode. Lucky she can have them and cats in there some house cats are high on westies nemesis list. Being terriers they do have an independent mind they don't suffer fools. Definitely not a lap dog they do like cuddles and good fuss when they want it.

They were lovely - an avalanche of dogs meeting new humans and wanting fusses.

But I guess I'm looking at it from the perspective of a friend's two miniature schnauzers. Who incidentally curl up in a big heap with several of her cats.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not a lot done today and plenty of time was spent doing it very slowly. The bedding got changed and put in the wash, yesterday's washing was taken off the clothes horse and put away to make room for the bedding to dry. Then I tackled the puncture on the ebike by replacing both the inner tube & the tyres with something more robust - at least I hope they are as they were a complete bugger to fit and I'm not expecting them to be easy to remove.

A gentle test ride followed to Lidl to spend Wednesday's voucher resulting in 3 packs of coffee, a box of porridge, a chocolate croissant and four rolls for about £1. Lovely and warm & sunny out, but unexpectedly windy.

Time I tootled off to the Land of Nod. I've a cat that's reminding me it's way past bedtime.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

Tenkaykev

Guru
There's a chap I regularly see exercising his small dog in the local park. He's always tracked by a cat which follows him everywhere. When he's walking, the cat walks a few metres behind him, stopping when he stops in order to maintain the distance, and starting again when he starts.

Top Bottom