Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Weather on repeat - its Saturdays again. Morning spend scanning stuff to get rid of the paper versions. Off to IIkley this afternoon (by car sadly) to see what if a bigger Tesco has what the Tesco Locals do not stock.
Tesco at Ilkley larger!!
What size store do you normally use?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Got a local election soon , and all the parties are dropping loads of blurb about the local candidates and what they are going to do.....💤
Which reminds me to check whether it's recycling or non-rcycling bin day tomorrow

Edit - it's non-recycling so I don't have to put the bin out as there's very little in it.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The rather manky looking chains on four bikes are now much cleaner and fully lubricated and I gave the frames & wheels of the same bikes a quick wipe down to remove various amounts of road muck while they were in the stand.

Following a coffee & toast break I then went out for a walk that lasted for a bit over two hours, but the usual cake treat didn't happen as Morrison's only had a very limited selection left so I had to make do with a pack of sausage rolls instead.

Last edited:
It's been a very mild and occasionally sunny day here chez Casa Reynard following an early frost.

Slept really well. And then have been crazy busy. Sunday, day of rest? Hah! Did a load of laundry, did a load of batch cooking, split enough logs to last me till Tuesday evening, hand tied my bouquet for tomorrow and discovered that Mister Intruder, now that the litter tray is filled with sawdust, had stolen a box of Lindor and scarfed it. So I had to secure my chocolate stash. Cue a metal storage trunk dragged out of the garage. Try chewing through that, you little sh*t!

Although I did have a fabulous supper of turkey, chickpea and vegetable Madras with basmati rice. :hungry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Aaargh, I meant Royal Standard, NOT the King's Head. That was a brain fart!

And yes, I know the place you mean. it has a boat-y name.
You mean it's a Yacht Inn!

Top Bottom