Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
I had to rush outside as the bird feeders were almost empty!
The weather is calm out there, only a light breeze and only a slight chill. We had 7 mm of rain yesterday.

Our bird table has lost its front gable end and roof

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm wondering why spell check decided to turn hear to here in my previous post.:angry:

Pleasant perambulation this morning, nice fresh morning and some daylight starting to put in an appearance. Some storm damage in evidence, a shop lost their sign as it's scattered all over the road with people driving over it. I'm sure people will have flat tyres later. Also a branch of a Scots pine lying on the pavement, not sure how it got there as there are no trees in the immediate vicinity.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not currently raining which hopefully will give time for a lot of the flooding to go down a bit.
Cannot tell from here what the wind is like tho' the clouds seem to be scudding along and the Mull ferry is off until next decision time of 0930
Both Mull bin lorries broken down and they cannot get spares as there are no ferries running.
That is not strictly true and if the council had any initiative they could send a van the long way round even tho' they may have to return if that ferry is off as well.
I must go into Oban today and get some shopping but nothing else planned.

Windle

Über Member
Easy commute to work this morning as WFH, so I can sit at my desk watching stuff blow past outside :ohmy:.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's slowly brightening up after a blustery night - the cycle commute this morning was 'interesting' and knackering in places with the head wind.

Don't think there'll be much done today as Felixstowe Dock shuts down in high winds, so it looks like a day of doing very little except forwarding on emails to where they should have been sent to in the first place.

Top Bottom