Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. Dog's out in the garden tiddling. Tea's brewed. First load of washing in the machine @ 07:10 so it did the water heating (40°c) on Night Time leccy.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Sorry, Northern and Irish folk.... Blue skies here in Hamtun 😎

DSC_4114.JPG

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Lovely car, if I didn't have a 205 to restore, I'd probably look for one.

So space efficient when compared to today's bloated tanks and tougher than their reputation suggests. Late model ones didn't rust the way earlier ones did. One of the few cars that my cousin couldn't destroy.

I had one of the later post-rust ones. It somehow never felt reliable - tinny sounding engine, light and flimsy bodywork - but it did keep on going.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
First cuppa brewing
Almost clear blue sky
Damp underfoot but dry with a breeze

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Pitch dark when I got up this morning at 0730 as opposed to the recent past when it was quite bright and no interior lights needed.
Dry and a bit windy but the storm has not yet arrived.
Calmac putting out warnings and "livestock wishing to travel may not be allowed".
First time I have heard of a trailer load of sheep expressing a wish to travel. :laugh:
Tomorrow which bothers me more looks bad and I have built in a bit of leeway but it means travelling by a route I have come to detest on Tuesday or even Wednesday so I may vanish off the scene for a while then.
Touroid love this route and think it is wonderful but blasting along a single track with opposing traffic doing the same is no fun.

Top Bottom