Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cat escape.

Three of the cats have been in the cat run, two came in earlier, but one not. Checking the cat run, part that runs at the back of the fence has collapsed, leaving a big gap. Luna had deided to go for a wander. We've caught her and I've blocked off the section that runs along the back fence - the wood has been in need of replacement on this section but the time of the year isn't best for doing this. Blocked off now and I'll make a new section at some point.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cat escape.

Three of the cats have been in the cat run, two came in earlier, but one not. Checking the cat run, part that runs at the back of the fence has collapsed, leaving a big gap. Luna had deided to go for a wander. We've caught her and I've blocked off the section that runs along the back fence - the wood has been in need of replacement on this section but the time of the year isn't best for doing this. Blocked off now and I'll make a new section at some point.
They can be like sheep. A gap that they fitted through once or when smaller will always be passable.

classic33

Leg End Member
Time to revisit the IMechE archive for a bit. Need to get back into the saddle, untangling these engines and their serial numbers.
They'll not let you in at this time of night!

A cat burglar who sorts out their filing system.

Top Bottom