Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm 1.2kg heavier than I was yesterday morning.

I'm scared to step on the scales. I don't want to break them.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Custom in some parts of Ireland to have a spare space set at the table on Christmas Day. For the unexpected guest.

A resident here I knew well [retired rear admiral] never finished a pint of beer but always left a very small amount in the glass as he would be sure to come back. When he finally did empty his glass a frigate and an impressive shore party appeared for his funeral. :sad:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from an unusually sunny Suffolk. The first cuppa of the day has just been completed and, after yesterday's excessive intake, I think just a light breakfast will follow shortly.

Just waiting for my sister to let me know when we're all meeting up round mums this afternoon, so I may take advantage of the clear weather to go out for an hour or two's worth of fresh air shortly.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Apparently, the last full moon of the year is called the Cold Moon. I saw it hanging over London in the north-west and resolved to take a picture of it when it reached the horizon. I, of course, immediately forgot about it. When I remembered, it had already disappeared below the horizon.

My musical crow was outside my window early this morning (re-do-do-do) but I decided a photo of a black crow against a black sky wouldn't come out too successfully.

Last edited:
Top Bottom