Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks nice to know.
I do like tesco ones so worth having a look at what ours has in. Funny enough I also use the Hairy Bikers way when cooking gammon.

YVW :smile: I'll be on a hunt for one of the giant red ones soon, as one can never have enough pork pie over the hols. Or at any other time, for that matter LOL! Tesco also do a very nice cranberry-topped one for the festive season, but they're not so easy to come by.

Am a bit of a fan of the Hairy Bikers, as is mum. But we can't agree, as I prefer Si, and she prefers Dave. :laugh: Although we *can* agree that the methods & recipes they have are very fine indeed. :hungry:

Right, that's all the wrapping and parcelling done for this year. Ready to consign to the post tomorrow - along with the rogue Xmas card that didn't want to be sent yesterday and hid behind my handbag.

Just need to beribbon some jars of preserves to gift to some of the staff in Tesco and sort out some cat toys for the kittens belonging to one of till ladies.

I plan on relaxing for the rest of the evening. The drawings can wait for another night.

Gwylan

Veteran
he's in the middle of an emotional trauma. we're not quite doing a suicide watch, but he was a zombie for the 1st week. we do have him help around the house. still paying 1/2 the rent at his girlfriend's apt. (which may become an "ex") so we're not asking for $$ right now

Oh, sorry. We went through a similar situation. It has got better. But can't deny there have been some dark days.

Have patience, a bit of tough love too. Courage mon brave!

tom73

Guru
YVW :smile: I'll be on a hunt for one of the giant red ones soon, as one can never have enough pork pie over the hols. Or at any other time, for that matter LOL! Tesco also do a very nice cranberry-topped one for the festive season, but they're not so easy to come by.

Am a bit of a fan of the Hairy Bikers, as is mum. But we can't agree, as I prefer Si, and she prefers Dave. :laugh: Although we *can* agree that the methods & recipes they have are very fine indeed. :hungry:

We once went to see them at an evening with tour. Can honestly say they came across as really nice all round good guys. What you see is what you get. Not like some who are just oh look at me I’m such big star.
They do a podcast which is worth a go.

Morning.
Isn't it dark out?
I had a better night's sleep last night . It initially started off with coughing and then settled down . I managed to sleep through to this morning which was good . I woke up to a smokers cough . My head seems a bit clearer thinking wise, the past few days I've felt drunk. I managed to fit a tyre and tube on last night .
This is a nasty cold !

Top Bottom