Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Help wanted in bring this iconic outfit back to Yorkshire.

Mike_P

Guru
The sun tried to appear earlier. Meanwhile all the places that normally flood have and more rain this weekend. The Way of the Roses is a bit impassable
IMG_20231208_120059.jpg

tyred

Legendary Member
It's turned into another grey, wet, miserable day.:rain:

I've looked at the weather forecast for the weekend and it is for rain, rain and some more rain ☔:angry:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
So far as I know we have one double set of traffic lights on Mull. These are permanent temporary lights because of a narrow street which is undercut and so potentially dangerous if a heavy vehicle goes too near the edge of a steep slope. You cannot see the other end of this narrow section where there is a second set of lights linked to the first ones.
They are stuck on red. Chaos reigns.:eek:

As it was sunny I thought I would make the most of it and go for a ride. I started off on my usual route but on my way back I extended to Corsham . On my way back I bought some chips . I now know why the don't hand out chips in those goody bags on the TdF. It's bl**dy difficult stuffing a box of chips into the back pocket of your cycling jacket!

That's why we have Bakfietsen; not only can you carry the chips, if you put them on the seat you can eat as you ride.

Also; TdF with Bakfietsen would be an interesting spectacle.

Top Bottom