Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
The boy and girl racers are busy again this evening.

classic33

Leg End Member
You see it every year people standing around with other half's trying to work out if this one or that one will be big enough. Most are clueless and panic it's easy to make stretch out if you need to. Not sure much gets used past the main meal given the well fed bins you see after Christmas.
We go for a boneless turkey crown being just us 2 we normally order a 6lb one , I cut a good sized piece of the end and freeze it for some time in new year. Either as a small joint or some hot and cold sandwiches. The rest sees us over Christmas along with what's left of a nice sized ham I get from butchers which I roast for hot roast sandwiches Christmas eve.
Do you actually have a turkey this year!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A thoroughly dreary day here - the sort of day where you need the lights on in the house all day. I took things slowly with the domestics in order to fill the afternoon and interspersed them with a couple of coffee breaks and even more biscuit breaks. It did finally stop raining some time just after 4pm so I nipped out on the bike for a short ride in the dark just to get some fresh air.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. Dog's out in the garden tiddling. Tea's brewing.
Dust & Dander forecast is High.

Top Bottom