Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Squire
ostman said:
Specsavers work Sundays,Well they do in 'Edingley Leeds.I am having bad blurred vision and seeing ( get that pun) as i only have one eye.I thought i should go see if treatment is causing problems,or am i just getting old and the eye just getting tired.So on the chromebook.i did an online booking,then a medical history including this chemo.Well blow me they phoned from 'Edingley and sorted a longer appointment so they could put down all the new meds.11-00 tomorrow for an 11-20 appointment.Who would think Opticians working seven days a week.
Crikey it's worse than i thought i now have double vision.

postman

Squire
Wait till you see the bill. ... It's an Opticians not a Police Station.

tyred

Legendary Member
A cold start but turned into a very mild but damp day.

I checked and topped up the antifreeze level in my Fordson in preparation for winter this morning and took it for a short drive.

I met two friends I hadn't seen in years for dinner in the afternoon which was nice. Naturally, I ate too much!

Decided to pop along to the pub for a bit of music. :music:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
A cold start but turned into a very mild but damp day.

I checked and topped up the antifreeze level in my Fordson in preparation for winter this morning and took it for a short drive.

I met two friends I hadn't seen in years for dinner in the afternoon which was nice. Naturally, I ate too much!

Decided to pop along to the pub for a bit of music. :music:

You've been driving it around in circles, haven't you?

got out for a ride. some parts were easy, some were a bit slower
fun.jpg

aaa Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 7.51.03 PM.png

tom73

Guru
Morning :cuppa: and porridge done , just seen Mrs 73 off to work. A very ☔️ morning so dog walk may be a little late this morning.

Top Bottom