Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I'm on a train heading for London, if the weather's fine we'll walk from Kings Cross to Waterloo to catch our train to Poole

postman

Squire
My ebay belts purchases have arrived.Later than promised.Posted wednesday 48 stickers on both items.Methinks RM are talking the pass out of the public.Anyway the belts are nice.And i have cut them to MY SIZE so not a lot of overhang all is well now,plus i have started my first exercises in ages,i have been lifting light weights after watching a video on YT dont want to hurt myself,sitting down on a chair,now i know i am getting old.

postman

Squire
It's going to be a good week.We have two trips out sorted.One to York and to visit a coffee emporium to buy our stock of coffee,we are not going through the farce of parcel/packet going from York to a hub in Warrington then to the Jubilee mail centre Houslow i think then to Sheepscar del office then us.Its only 27 miles on my bicycle to York the longer pretty way through villages.Then a trip to Lancashire taking father in law shopping and then fish and chip lunch.Oh what a busy week.

postman

Squire
We had three alarms rep[laced by the son of one of my best mates.Well the son sent one of his team round he wears the suits now and does the meetings.These three alarms are actually quite a thing of beauty.Plus supplied and fitted £120 cant grumble at that,a bit of discount i think me knowing his dad.

Mike_P

Guru
Well after my recent ebay purchases i am not a fan of RM 48 hour means 48 hour in my book not three days after,if i was both sellers i would try to get my postage costs back.Wednesday 48 hour delivered Monday is not 48 hour.Anyway i hardly use RM now.

Suppose it depends on whether Wednesday was just the seller putting the label on or if it did actually get into the postal system.RM say we aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 24 the next working day and Royal Mail Tracked 48 within two to three working days after we accept your parcels.

Enjoying the new facility on my ipad & phone to give me one of my photo’s as wallpaper, randomly shuffling to a different one each day.
And speaking of my phone, I’m completely impressed with my refurbished by Apple iphone 12 pro, takes great pictures and a fraction of the cost of buying new. So far I’d definitely recommend the refurbished option.

Top Bottom