Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Break out the Good Biskits!!!

I've finally solved the puzzle of where a particular newspaper clipping in my archive was from. :wahhey: It's only been bugging me for, erm... Well, no...

Put it this way, when my (original) scrapbook got trashed by bullies at school, they'd pulled the clippings and articles off their pages, and as a result, I lost the information as to where I'd got them from. Some, like those from Autosport and Motoring News were pretty obvious, but others weren't.

It's so nice to finally be able to pin it down.

The clipping is from "Today" btw. Remember that one?

Speicher

Vice Admiral

Trying to work out whether to go ahead with a quote I've had for solor panels, battery, etc. At £7500 to £8000 depending on the number of panels it's a lot of money (for me - especially as a low energy user), but as I'll be at home more from next year it could be worth it in the long term.

You do not "need" a battery. I was advised that battery technology is improving all the time, and to defer buying the battery.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Well the first cuppa went down well
Another blue sky morning

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Looks like another miserable wet day in prospect.
Now I have to wait for OVO to give a sensible reply regarding their ridiculous bill but they say this could take at least 48hours.
They say their customer care centre is very busy which is hardly surprising given their behaviour so far. Unfortunately I expect to be away all day tomorrow which cannot be changed due to the Calmac ticketing system. Life gets very complicated.
My account has been frozen they say so I will not yet instruct the bank to block any payments to them.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where yet again it's a bright and sunny start to the day and the first cuppa of the day has just been finished. Once breakfast has been had I'll be loading one of my bikes into the car and heading off to Cambridge and the surrounding area for a few hours of pootling around and trying to avoid the tourists.

You do not "need" a battery. I was advised that battery technology is improving all the time, and to defer buying the battery.
Thanks for the info @Speicher , it's one of the things I'm factoring in to the overall costs.

Top Bottom