Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
It appears to be National Laundry Day.

Inter-national?

It's a bright and mostly sunny morning here chez Casa Reynard. A bit chilly and blustery, but nothing a coat and beanie hat can't solve.

Slept well and spent the morning lumberjilling to take advantage of the break in the weather. I was doing much the same yesterday, though I did squeeze in the Arsenal v Man City ladies game and the F1. I will be carrying on with the lumberjilling this afternoon - a combination of firewood and storm damage.

Anyways, it is time for luncheon.

raked some leaves this morning & put some more stuff from the patio into the basement. every year it's the same process, a little at a time, until when the snow flies & the patio is cleared of all summer stuff

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Can peeps on here keep their fingers crossed? The Patient had another scan of his bonce* last week.

It should show whether the tumour has shrunk, stayed the same or worse case scenario, got bigger.
The medication he was given gave him blinding headaches most days, so the dose was halved to reduce the headaches.

* For the benefit of our foreign correspondents, "bonce" is a colloquial term for "head".

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
That's where we were last week are you going to see Donna.

We were recommended to try Steels chip shop in Cleethorpes town centre but never got there.

The minster is worth a look at

Yes, I stopped at Donna Nook on the way and saw a few seal pups but the season isn't fully underway yet.

I walked around for miles on Grimsby but failed to find a single fish and chip shop. I'm going to have to get googling.
That's where we were last week are you going to see Donna.

We were recommended to try Steels chip shop in Cleethorpes town centre but never got there.

The minster is worth a look at

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Yes, I stopped at Donna Nook on the way and saw a few seal pups but the season isn't fully underway yet.

I walked around for miles on Grimsby but failed to find a single fish and chip shop. I'm going to have to get googling.

Glad you managed to see a couple of pups .

We had a good Carvery in the trawlerman in Cleethorpes

Top Bottom