Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Squire
It's cooled down here, just 21c today whcih is about 10c lower than it was last week.

Nice to have the windows open and a breeze coming through the apartment again. Been quite a few months since I could do that.

And no air con on either. Helps with the leccy bill.

In other news, I've just eaten 2 doghnuts :hungry:and I've been down with a chest infection all week :cry:

Last edited:

tom73

Guru
Half way round on the early morning dog walk down came yet more rain so we both got a bit wet. The trip into town was fine and dry so missed the next lot of rain expected later this morning. I did take a bit of a tumble though on some Steps, nothing bad just a bit of a bump to my knee and arm. Just unpacked the shopping and sat having a :cuppa:.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from an overcast, wet and blustery Suffolk.

This weather has thrown a very large spanner (more like a toolbox worth) into my plans for the weekend. I was hoping to pop down to Brands Hatch to catch this afternoon's racing, but I can't be bothered thanks to the constant showers in the area. Then tomorrow I'm supposed to be off on the train to Nottingham to see The Bug Club at the Rescue Rooms, but all the trains passing through Stowmarket have been cancelled today due to flooding & infrastructure damage. If this continues on Sunday then I may have to drive up instead.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Yet another rain shower has just finished. Hopefully it will be dry enough to get out for an hour or so shortly.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who buys them in store!

These are the only ones in our house. I think they were my grandfathers & we keep them in the clock.

2.JPG

Top Bottom