Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Celebrity SAS?

Absolutely not, nor Chef, Baker, Survivor or Candlestick maker.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's one of those mornings when a coffee is definitely the best choice for the first drink of the day. And a good time to add another layer of bedclothes because I was not quite warm enough last night.

Yesterday I learnt that if you phone DPD customer services about 3 consecutive failed deliveries, they ask you ''What do you want me to do?'' and then they ring off when you tell them.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It's one of those mornings when a coffee is definitely the best choice for the first drink of the day. And a good time to add another layer of bedclothes because I was not quite warm enough last night.

Yesterday I learnt that if you phone DPD customer services about 3 consecutive failed deliveries, they ask you ''What do you want me to do?'' and then they ring off when you tell them.

Ahhhhh.. The DPD Delivery Prevention Department..
Truly abysmal 😔

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
It's not one of those "celebrity" programs the pair of you are watching, is it!!

Not sure if we are the only people watching it though.

Yes, we are sat on the sofa together! :laugh:

It is the only "celebrity" programme that I watch. I like the music. Imo it is just light entertainment for early Saturday evening. I can watch the dancing and continue with my knitting when they are not dancing.

I would like to point out that we have a gap on the sofa between us though 😉

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Ahhhhh.. The DPD Delivery Prevention Department..
Truly abysmal 😔
This was sent to me 2 days after the 13th.
1697435985379.png

Mike_P

Guru
Ultrasound morning at the hospital so breakfast has been two small glasses of water. Lack of anything of substance indicates use of the car, which will allow for some necessary frozen food shopping on the return. Line manager has said I do not need to book it off so best do a touch of work before heading out.

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Usual undecided start to the weather today. Should be much the same as last couple of days with sunshine from mid morning.
Shopping day which has lead to a bit of misunderstanding by family. I thought they were going to give me a lift into town to get shopping before going home but they think they are getting a list from me and doing shopping for me. Negotiations continue but nobody can do my shopping satisfactorily so if they do it I will have to be back as soon as I can get a day return booking on the ferry.
Rally traffic leaving Mull by Fishnish/ Lochaline is now diverted on to a temporary one way system as previously they simply blocked all traffic coming on to Mull from the ferry by incompetent and inconsiderate parking.
When my wife died I could not get home as the road was blocked and they saw no reason to cooperate.
My reactions are not for publication.:angry:

Top Bottom