Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well we made it to Saturday the 14th.

Morning .
We are not here today but there!
We are sat looking out at the dawn sky . It is the colour of a metal temperature chart going from a very pale blue going into light straw and mauve . The sun hasn't risen yet.
The trip up yesterday was a bit slow stuck behind a large tractor for 8 miles but once it had turned off things improved . It was nice and sunny to begin with until we arrived at Leicester Forrest when it tipped down . A bit of a break and then misery up the M1 to just short of Sheffield. Almost 6 hours so I was shattered!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Morning .
We are not here today but there!
We are sat looking out at the dawn sky . It is the colour of a metal temperature chart going from a very pale blue going into light straw and mauve . The sun hasn't risen yet.
The trip up yesterday was a bit slow stuck behind a large tractor for 8 miles but once it had turned off things improved . It was nice and sunny to begin with until we arrived at Leicester Forrest when it tipped down . A bit of a break and then misery up the M1 to just short of Sheffield. Almost 6 hours so I was shattered!

It pee'd it down all day yesterday in Leicester.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Today, it is not only Bed Stripping Day, it's the bi-annual Matress Flipping Day, too.

It's bloomin'heavy, too! 💪

It pee'd it down all day yesterday in Leicester.

Driving up the M69 you could see it on the horizon ! We were in bright sunshine and you could see the gloom getting bigger as we approached! Layers of thick grey clouds with darkness beneath! We stopped off for a while but then had to get going again ! I feel sorry for you as we eventually escaped from it !

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Driving up the M69 you could see it on the horizon ! We were in bright sunshine and you could see the gloom getting bigger as we approached! Layers of thick grey clouds with darkness beneath! We stopped off for a while but then had to get going again ! I feel sorry for you as we eventually escaped from it !

It has it's benefits, it stops you going outside and seeing Leicester.

tom73

Guru
Early morning dog walks are getting colder light weight fleece given way to light weight puffer jacket.
Charles gone off his food again I'd not normally give in past a few little tricks. But his skin has flared up again so he need's to eat well. So just done some scrambled egg mixed in and he's cleaned out ever bit.

Top Bottom