Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
watching the end of a Christmas movie

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Lunchtime stroll completed around yuppie estate

Under nice sunny conditions

postman

Squire
Sadly Postman is sat eating soup and a bread stick.Betty's got cancelled early morning.A problem with an elderley relative with early dementia,not ours but a friends.So Postmans best frock stays in the wardrobe for another time.But all is not lost its going to be an evening meal at the Wetherby Whaler yes fish and chips yes looking forward to that.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not dead yet but long complicated story.
Currently in Oban Hospital with massive bacterial infection of bloodstream probably caused by infected gall bladder. Even more massive doses of antibiotic intravenously and orally so may get out once infection has cleared.
Roads all blocked and many nurses could not get home so had to stay on site. Floods and landslides of for here unbelievable proportions.
Is the end of the world nigh?

tyred

Legendary Member
Not dead yet but long complicated story.
Currently in Oban Hospital with massive bacterial infection of bloodstream probably caused by infected gall bladder. Even more massive doses of antibiotic intravenously and orally so may get out once infection has cleared.
Roads all blocked and many nurses could not get home so had to stay on site. Floods and landslides of for here unbelievable proportions.
Is the end of the world nigh?

Glad to hear you're on the mend and I wish you a speedy recovery.

I did see something about all the flooding in the news this morning but didn't click into the article. The photos looked very bad.

Top Bottom