Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning. (Yawn). I need to collect the meat order from the butcher on the way to work.

gbb

Squire
Woke up this morning and randomly thought....how the heck do my grandchildren always manage to find plain crisps in the cupboard (yesterday)..when AFAIK, there weren't any. This is a fairly regular occurrence and a source of light hearted suspicion in our house.
Hmm...I suspect the chilblains are hiding them.

Good morning. (Yawn). I need to collect the meat order from the butcher on the way to work.

The order hadn't been placed, so I'm going to have to ride my bike again to go and collect it.

Expatriate life can be very hard.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Mrs TKK dropped her Apple Pencil yesterday and broke the tip, the bottom part remaining in the pencil. I've manaaged to get the stub out of the barrel using a bit of lateral thinking, the broken external bit and a dressmakers pin. I've ordered a pack of four spare tips to be delivered on wednesday. My Brownie point cup runneth over ( Though I didn't let on I used the Joint account to pay for the repalacements 😉 )

postman

Squire
You need more cake @postman in between treatments. If you can. Happy to meet up and provide cake :okay: (Leeds City Museum café does nice cakes).
That is very kind of you.I am going to find out tomorrow what i can do and not do.Right now our heating man is here doing the annual boiler service,he has just told me his wife much younger than me also has Lymphoma cancer.It does not care how old you are.

Top Bottom