Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Yet another of those days at work and I already know that tomorrow is going to be the same for the third day in a row. The excrement hit the air recirculating device in the office while I was out doing what I shoudn't have been doing, as a colleague of a similar age and work mindset totally lost it in frustration at the stupidity of what's been enforced and may be in trouble for his actions. As there's been no written instructions, I'm just going to carry on getting the job done (anyone fancy some fake perfume for Christmas) and see if any disciplinary action is taken. What's the worse they can do - cancel my retirement?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The old CC Mundane-O-Meter is almost off the scale today!

1696451805114.png
Not in the presence of a Health & Safety officer they won't.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's enough moaning - now the good news. Only one more day until the weekend starts for me and I'm off to Leeds on Friday (keep it quiet, don't tell @classic33 ) to see Coach Party at the Brudenell Social Club. It even looks like it's going to be dry up north.
There's a former "occult shop", nearby on Alexandra Road, where there has been at least one unexplained disappearance. Also various odd goings on when it's empty.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
That's enough moaning - now the good news. Only one more day until the weekend starts for me and I'm off to Leeds on Friday (keep it quiet, don't tell @classic33 ) to see Coach Party at the Brudenell Social Club. It even looks like it's going to be dry up north.

Enjoy. I'm in Leeds on Friday as well, but facilitating a seminar.

Mike_P

Guru
Laptop updated, well used web site passwords sorted- some took some digging for, and main used apps installed. Had a problem witnh Windows update constantly wanting to install some Realtex updates. Solution turned out to be tell it to pause for a week and then reactivate the search for updates, which cleared them.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

About 40 or so miles north of me, even.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds,_Illinois

Top Bottom