Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think you're overestimating/overstating slightly the number of books you have.

Nope, most definitely not.

There's about 600 assorted books on the shelf behind me here in the sitting room alone. Not cookery books (they're next door in the hall), but largely novels, plays and some science and military history. Not to mention what's stacked on the coffee table and the bench under the stairs.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I bet those tomato plants did well on that diet! I just buy a basic liquid tomato feed by the half gallon can.

My plants are pretty well much whatever varieties the stall on the market / the little garden centre in town have for sale. It's a bit pot luck, but the only one that's bombed so far are the "Roma" plum tomatoes. Didn't like the mushy texture or the bland flavour, the latter particularly disappointing for what is essentially a cooking tomato.

Try San Marzanos, perhaps? I forget my variety of plum tomatoes this year, but I have just gottten my third ripened crop from them.

There's about 600 assorted books on the shelf behind me here in the sitting room alone. Not cookery books (they're next door in the hall), but largely novels, plays and some science and military history. Not to mention what's stacked on the coffee table and the bench under the stairs.

It helps with insulation.

oldwheels

Legendary Member

And there was me thinking I had a lot of books. Pales into insignificance.

Top Bottom