Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
In a strange an mystic alignment, it is both Black Bin Day & Bed Stripping Day..

How often does that happen, I wonder!

Not at all in ours as we bed strip at weekends and I don't ever remember seeing a bin lorry at weekends

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Up after an evening's track racing indoors. I must be getting slightly fitter as this week, instead of struggling after a few laps, it was only with half a lap to go in each race my legs went "you idiot" and gave up. Twice of those times being when leading the race. Came home with what I think was a 2nd, a 3rd surprise win in the Points and two 6th places.

Last edited:

tom73

Guru
The morning rain has its nice points.
IMG_4767.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Gales brewing and ferries to the Outer Isles cancelled.
Delivery of washing machine gets complicated by my going out to get needled at 0930 so they have been told not to appear before 1030. Plumber is all set up to do his stuff this afternoon.
At least that is the plan but whether it will happen is in the lap of the gods.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The morning rain has its nice points.
View attachment 707177

An enterprising sun has just found a gap in the storm clouds so rainbows could be on the cards here too.

My cousin started panicking about getting to the airport in time yesterday and decided to take public transport. So she got there early for a cancelled flight and managed to spend 9 hours waiting for her new flight. I'm not surprised that the flight was cancelled - it would have been a very sketchy take off.

Top Bottom