Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
How can a dishwasher thats been going for over 90 minutes be more economical than physically doing it by hand in about 15 minutes from start to finish

Amount of water and energy to heat it. I guess it uses much less water, and therefore energy to heat it, compensating for the energy for its mechanicals.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I'm not sure anything like that will happen. We've found things left by retirees from several years ago in the packing process.

I'm not sure they'll track it, or be too bothered. Basically we're a growing subject so have more desks. Other subject areas have less.

Currently there's about 16 full-time, 8 fractional and 6 hourly-paid colleagues and many work from home unless teaching. We'll use some of the desks for now, then hopefully grow into the rest.

In addition to hot-desks there's meeting pods and other spaces available for use.

I did not even have a hot desk when I was a graduate assistant. Own desk, but in an office with two other old school chums.

Good morning. After last nights meteorological shinanegans I'm waiting until daylight to see what state the local world is in.

Top Bottom