Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Good morning. I am almost up.

Morning.
It is grey here but dry.
My back is still playing up. I didn't do much yesterday and I think I will be doing the same today .

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The Royal Mail app tells you the CO2 emissions of a parcels journey. It would be less if parcels from South to North Yorkshire did not go via the North West superhub.

When I worked (I say, worked..) for RM, the empty leg journey's were legendary!
Empty trailer from South Mids to Yorkshire even though they were on strike there just in case they'd finished there strike and had anything to bring back, which they didn't because they'd been on strike..

Great fuel consumption, though! 😂

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry but cold this morning.
Three wimmen just gone past. One in front dressed in sleeveless top displaying tattoo from wrist to elbow and carrying nothing. Two rather plump ones behind in full jackets with backpacks and looking miserable. All brisk walking and I get the impression the front one is in charge and two conscripts on punishment behind.
FB has not been very interesting these days. Touroid holiday snaps and how wonderful it has all been. Who cares apart from themselves?
This morning great concern as a seagull has been seen with a cable tie on it's leg. OMG what will we do ?

Top Bottom