Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A driech wet day not helped by my washing machine not working.
Nobody here repairs them as a business but one person is reputed to dabble in repairing them. Not spoken to him yet as he has not returned my call.
The machine is probably done anyway as it must be nearly 20 years old. Argos delivers here for free using a local contractor so need to get searching their site.
I did some hand washing and I still have a free standing spinner from our knitwear days so that makes a big difference. For larger items such as bedding and towels etc I have enough to last for a while. We used to retail such stuff so am not short of spares.

It's been a hot and humid day here chez Casa Reynard, but we've escaped the thunderstorms it seems.

Have had another day resting up. Cough is gradually subsiding, and has gone from being a dry / tickly one to one where I can actually hack up the rubbish from my lungs. Still really tired and appetite is still rather shonky.

Watched the ToB, the football and now about to watch the rugby. Also been dipping into Last Night of the Proms. There's a flautist in the orchestra whose moustache ought to have its own postcode.

Just had egg & tomato on toast for supper.

classic33

Leg End Member
There's a rusty, ancient, Qualcast lawnmower for giving away on the local Facebook marketplace.

Why am I giving serious consideration to getting it an restoring it?:wacko:
Is it blue or green?

https://oldlawnmowerclub.co.uk

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
It would be rude to come here and not sample the wares.

IMG_20230909_232715.jpg

Top Bottom