Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think we may have a Toilet Seat Poltergeist!
I was busy minding my own business being a good little boy with the seat up. I shut my eyes as with my prostate problem I find it easier to go with the flow when all of a sudden !
Bang!
The seat came crashing down making me jump!
I wiped up any spillage . But it didn't half make me cuss!!! Bl**Dy thing! It happens on both of our toilets! Just thinking about the design and I think the seat should go past vertical otherwise any vibration could cause it to fall.
I think I will fit some gas struts from a car tailgate !

Gwylan

Veteran
I think we may have a Toilet Seat Poltergeist!
I was busy minding my own business being a good little boy with the seat up. I shut my eyes as with my prostate problem I find it easier to go with the flow when all of a sudden !
Bang!
The seat came crashing down making me jump!
I wiped up any spillage . But it didn't half make me cuss!!! Bl**Dy thing! It happens on both of our toilets! Just thinking about the design and I think the seat should go past vertical otherwise any vibration could cause it to fall.
I think I will fit some gas struts from a car tailgate !

Didn't it hurt you as it closed?

They have Giants Parades in villages and towns around Brussels. Faintly weird and a bit sinister.

in VT the parade come from a distance & it's so weird watching many of them, much larger than this one, march over the hillsides. as they get closer you realize how bog they are. I can see how they might seem scary to some. probably easy to make them have sinister faces, & almost like The War of the Worlds

Wifey had a good video clip where the puppet opens her mouth & raises her arm, not scary, more friendly than anything, but def. more lifelike!

tom73

Guru
Just given Charlie a fur cut so he will feel better in the heat , cleaned up , washed up and just had a ham sandwich.
See if he wants to go for his afternoon walk or if he feels like having one later tonight.
Been in town this morning but may have nip back down for some extra stuff for our day out tomorrow.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I make my Porridge with oatmilk so it is extra porridgy, and slice half a banana in before microwaving. My latest enhancement is to stir in a teaspoonful of Mrs Darlingtons Extra Ginger, Ginger jam just before serving - it's luscious !

I'm not a fan of banana in porridge, to be honest, but a splodge of ginger jam might be worth a try! 🤔

Top Bottom