Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I am not only uo but ready to take the dog for a walk (not to the field where her leggs turn green!) as I'm meeting a mate for a ride at 10.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Mrs Tenkaykev took the winter duvet to the Laundromat yesterday as it's too big to fit in our machine. According to another customer our Postcode was featured on BBC radio 4 yesterday in a programme called " The Patch " , which takes a random Post Code and explores the area. Not listened to it but will see if I can get it on BBC Sounds

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Started off sunny but looks like clouding over just now.
Late afternoon yesterday there was sudden heavy rain which probably caught out a few people. It seems there was a thunderstorm at Oban but only rain here.
Hoping to get out on trike later but not sure where. I had thought of going further afield but if the weather is doubtful better stay closer to home.
The Kilchoan ferry has been transferred to Skye for a couple of days but a passenger only vessel is going to be on running from the marina. That sort of thing is why I will not take the trike over without the car as if no ferry home I am stuck 70 miles from home and pedalling the delta trike back would be impossible.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Little Amal came to Boston. Wifey went to greet her, after work
View attachment 705645

View attachment 705639

View attachment 705640
reminds me of the Bread & Puppet Theater in Vermont

Wow, she gets about! I saw her in Deptford High Street in October 2021.
Amal small.jpg

Last edited:
I just wondering if tracking on parcels is any good ?
The two lenses are with different people . Hermes and Royal mail . One lens is in transit whilst the other is dispatched. So obviously neither have been delivered but are in limbo. It's that feeling of expectation of Ooh it might arrive today. The annoying thing with Royal Mail is if there isn't one here to sign for it it will probably go back to the office and not be able to collect it for another day !

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from Suffolk where it's yer another warm one, but there's a little bit of high cloud for a change. The first coffee has been finished as has the first load of washing. Once that's on the line, the bedding will be changed and then put in the wash while I head out into town for the eye re-test.

Top Bottom