Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
This is what you call a bike carriage

IMG_5480.jpeg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Wow, she gets about! I saw her in Deptford High Street in October 2021.
View attachment 705666

I'm not a fan of banana in porridge, to be honest, but a splodge of ginger jam might be worth a try! 🤔

It's the slicing it thinly into the mix before microwaving that works the magic. It breaks down the structure and the flavour suffuses through the porridge.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I think we may have a Toilet Seat Poltergeist!
I was busy minding my own business being a good little boy with the seat up. I shut my eyes as with my prostate problem I find it easier to go with the flow when all of a sudden !
Bang!
The seat came crashing down making me jump!
I wiped up any spillage . But it didn't half make me cuss!!! Bl**Dy thing! It happens on both of our toilets! Just thinking about the design and I think the seat should go past vertical otherwise any vibration could cause it to fall.
I think I will fit some gas struts from a car tailgate !

We've had the toilet seat in the bathroom come apart. It became loose but we couldn't find any way to tighten it. Yes I did look underneath the pan.

So we're having a new bathroom, starting tomorrow.

tom73

Guru
Sorry, but.. No ..
On Cornflakes, Bran Flakes or Shredded Wheat, yes. 👍

Don't know-how you'd go on then on a Cadrio wards many inc ours ban bananas.

Mike_P

Guru
I just wondering if tracking on parcels is any good ?
The two lenses are with different people . Hermes and Royal mail . One lens is in transit whilst the other is dispatched. So obviously neither have been delivered but are in limbo. It's that feeling of expectation of Ooh it might arrive today. The annoying thing with Royal Mail is if there isn't one here to sign for it it will probably go back to the office and not be able to collect it for another day !

Try installing the Royal Mail app. It might allow for a safe place to be given or the delivery delayed.

tom73

Guru
Just been reading Mrs 73's Nursing journal that came this morning. I've told her the ones she may find interesting.
We get too many to get though them all 1st. Pretty tame this month that most likely means next mouth will back to wound care and accompanying ulcerating pics.
I use to do all the time when we 1st got lived together. She use to tell me off "do you think I can get a chance to read them 1st"
she still married me though.

Top Bottom